School signs collaboration MoU with NII, Japan2018 June 28
The National Institute of Informatics (NII) has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with the School of Computer Science and Statistics (SCSS) at Trinity College Dublin (TCD) and the ADAPT Research Centre.
The MoU originates from our long-term collaboration with the NII and outlines a partnership between TCD/SCSS/ADAPT and the NII. The goal of the partnership is to:
- Engage in joint efforts in research
- Work together in the area of institute management
- Exchange administrative and managerial staff
- Collaborate with industry and agencies for public administration and public services
- Exchange of research and academic staff and students
Successful completion of the MoU was facilitated through Prof. Joeran Beel who was recently appointed a Visiting Professor at NII.
More details can be found at a blog post here.
Posted by Declan O'Sullivan, School of Computer Science and Statistics