Postgraduate Certificate in StatisticsApply
Note: Application to this course is handled by the Academic Registry.
Contact details: +353 (0) 1 896 4500, firstname.lastname@example.org
Full details on course fees can be found here
If you are applying to this course as a second course and need information on having your fees waived please contact the Academic Registry.
General queries on the Postgraduate Certificate in Statistics can be sent by email to email@example.com or by telephone to 01-896 1787.
When applying for this programme, the following documents are required
- 2 letters of reference
- Copy of undergraduate certificate
- An English Language Competency Test if English is not your first language.
Current TCD students please take note of the following:
Page one of the application form. The following questions are asked -
Have you been admitted to Trinity College, Dublin before- Please Select for ‘Yes’ and ‘No’
If ‘Yes’ is selected - the following questions are asked
- Please enter the last year admitted
- Please state the most recent course taken
- A transcript is not required - instead a note of the applicant's name, undergraduate number and date of birth should be uploaded